Thursday, November 30, 2017

I am poem

I am an expert at art.
I wander what technology gadgets will look like in the future.
I hear the tree's smashing each other in the flowing wind. 
I see the big rocky mountains joining together in the cold air.
I want as many squishies in my garage.
I am an expert at art.

I pretend to be a famous celebrity.
I feel Entusiastic every day.
I touch my favourite blanket every night before I go to bed.
I worry about what next year will look like.
I cry when I do something wrong and someone blames me.

I understand the obstacles of life to be the best you can be. 
I say to use the pinehill way.
I dream about me riding on a unicorn one day.
I try to meet the success criteria in my writing to improve .
I hope that one day I will become a famous artist one day
I am an artist

No comments:

Post a Comment